– Visa for retired persons or persons living on their own income;
– Visas for the exercise of subordinate professional activity;
– Visas for the exercise of independent professional activity;
- Temporary residence permits:
– General residence permit;
– Residence permit for the exercise of subordinate professional activity;
– Residence permit for the exercise of independent professional activity or for entrepreneurial immigrants;
– Residence permit for teaching activity, highly qualified or cultural;
– Residence permit for investment activity (Golden Visa);
– Residence permit for students of higher education;
- Family Reunification:
– A citizen with a valid residence permit has the right to family reunification with family members who are outside the national territory, who have lived with him in another country, who depend on him or who live with him, regardless of whether the family ties are previous or after the resident’s entry.
- Citizen’s Certificate of the European Union:
– The EU citizenship certificate must be requested by any citizen of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra and Switzerland who wishes to remain in Portugal for a period exceeding three months;
– Applications concerning the certificate of citizen of the European Union can be requested by citizens of the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Romania, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra and Switzerland.
– The certificate has a cost of € 15